Monday, August 4, 2008

Dacia-cakes

I have to give a shout out to my coworker and cube neighbor Dacia.  She makes the best cupcakes in the world and she made me engagement cupcakes today :)  She played around with fondant and kneaded like no other to make a beautiful and DELICIOUS white cupcake with milk and white chocolate chips as well as a hint of raspberry! It was so moist and yummy I can't even explain.  I am not a big frosting person so I opted for the naked cupcake.  A good cupcake really doesn't need any frosting!
Dacia, you're amazing and if you open up your own shop I will be a frequent customer!  I brought one home for Jeremy too and he devoured it very quickly~ I've already hinted that if we don't get a wedding package and she's up for doing a lot of cupcakes (since whole cakes overwhelm her), there may be some talking... :) They are THAT good!!
It makes me want to specialize and perfect something I make so that I can be a specialty person that can own her own place some day too!

No comments: